Post-doctoral fellow in the Music Perception and Cognition Laboratory (MPCL), McGill University.
Qualifications & background
- PhD Computer Music, Interdisciplinary Centre for Computer Music Research (ICCMR), Plymouth University, UK
- MRes Computer Music, Interdisciplinary Centre for Computer Music Research (ICCMR), Plymouth University, UK
- LP Techniques et Activités de l’Image et du Son (Sound Engineering Degree), University of Angoulême, France
- DUT Informatique (Computer Science Degree), University of Reims Champagne-Ardenne, France
- Completed ‘Graduate Teaching Associates’ course in July 2015
- MUS509 – Independent Study for Musicians: Tutor
Computer Music; Computer-Aided Composition/Orchestration; Musical Timbre; Intelligent Systems; Generative Systems
Finalist of the AES UK Graduate Student Poster Competition 2017, for poster “On Designing an Automatic Timbre Classification System” which was shortlisted and presented at the 2017 Audio Engineering Society UK Sustaining Members Event held in London on 17th February 2017.
Member of the Audio Engineering Society.
Member of the Acoustical Society of America.