Looking for new opportunities.
Previously a post-doctoral fellow in the Music Perception and Cognition Laboratory (MPCL), McGill University.
Qualifications & background
- PhD Computer Music, Interdisciplinary Centre for Computer Music Research (ICCMR), Plymouth University, UK
- MRes Computer Music, Interdisciplinary Centre for Computer Music Research (ICCMR), Plymouth University, UK
- LP Techniques et Activités de l’Image et du Son (Sound Engineering Degree), University of Angoulême, France
- DUT Informatique (Computer Science Degree), University of Reims Champagne-Ardenne, France
- Completed ‘Graduate Teaching Associates’ course in July 2015, Plymouth University, UK
- MUS509 – Independent Study for Musicians: Tutor, Plymouth University, UK
Musical Timbre; Machine Learning Applications; Intelligent Systems; Computer-Aided Composition/Orchestration; Computer Music; Generative Systems
Finalist of the AES UK Graduate Student Poster Competition 2017, for poster “On Designing an Automatic Timbre Classification System” which was shortlisted and presented at the 2017 Audio Engineering Society UK Sustaining Members Event held in London on 17th February 2017.
Member of the Centre for Interdisciplinary Research in Music Media and Technology
Member of the Audio Engineering Society.
Member of the Acoustical Society of America.
Member of the Society for Music Perception and Cognition